Engineered to provide flat surface cleaning technology, with ease of maintenance to sustain a high level of cleaning performance.
- Low profile and small footprint design
- Near-Zero water consumption design - filtering within the re-circulation zones saves water; filtration included (optional filtration configurations and monitoring packages available)
- Stainless steel roll and brush shafts, splash guards and internal baffling, pumps, tanks, gearing and drive line shaft, and more throughout the washer, for superior corrosion resistance
- Hinged guarding with viewing windows allow for observation and ease of component access for minimum down time
- Top lift system offers clear views to each end of the washer, while providing height adjustment and easy cleaning of rolls and brushes.
- Top lift system provides electronic glass thickness adjustment
- Rollout tank cart system provided for easy access and cleaning
- Integrated and directed self-cleaning trays for simple debris removal
- Automatic re-circulation tank level control, and tank drain control
- Quick-change bearing blocks permit fast roll change
- Helical gear conveyor drive system provides a smooth and quiet grease-free drive system
- Blower and air filtration enclosure is engineered to provide ease of access to air filters and reduced sound levels
- Blower enclosure designed to be top-mounted, floor mounted, or stand/mezzanine-mounted
- Upper and lower rolls and brushes are interchangeable to reduce spare parts required, low-E compatible brushes are standard
- 24 / 7 / 365 remote access to Billco parts and service
- Options available to adapt to any customer process requirments
- 480VAC, 3 Phase, 60 Hz machine supply (standard)
- 24 VDC control voltage (sensors, actuators, interfacing)
- Light stack machine status indicator system
- UL508A certified electrical enclosure (standard)
- PLC and Touchscreen (HMI) operator control panel
- On-screen messaging and maintenance screens on the HMI touchscreen detail the service intervals, procedures, and part numbers
- Energy-saving modes - glass detection and process control adjustment when glass is not within the washing during runtime, saving electrical energy
|Max Lite Width
||Min Lite Size
|8" x 10"
(203mm x 305mm)
|0.040" - 0.75"
(1mm - 19mm)
|To meet process requirement